Wednesday, March 16, 2011
So alot has happened in the past year....
I was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrom which caused Lupus and Fibro Myalgia. I hate that I am now tired ALL THE TIME!!! I have been trying to exercise and have been watching what and how much I eat so I have actually lost approximately 10 pounds. Still have 50 more to go. Taking 30 pills a day, to help build up my bones which are very brittle and to treat the multitude of issues that I have because of these combined diseases. It is very hard to keep up my spirits, I barely make it through my work day and then go home and straight to bed. I think mom is feeling like she is living all by herself again =(. I try and stay up for a little while and visit with her, but usually am in bed by 8PM. I have started dating a gentleman, he is really sweet. I worry that mom fears that I will run off and get re-married and leave her alone again. So I am going to try and re-assure her that that is never going to happen. After all she is my best friend. I do not know the full progression of these diseases, I do know that lupus can be put in remission when it gets to a certain point I hear anyways. Just felt like venting and since no one reads this blog anymore I felt pretty secure in letting alot out, including the thought that my family would be better off without the drain of my illness on them (though I know that is not true, sometimes I just get tired of being tired and in pain) and stupid thoughts cross my mind. I would never do that to my children but feel that I should at least admit that those thoughts cross my mind once in a while so that I can deal with them. Love to all, Trisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment