Ok here are a couple of the pictures that I promised, I am still trying to figure out the flash reflecting in the eye balls creating both red and blue eye lol, my dogs look like demon dogs. I used the fix red eye function, but it kept telling me there was no red eye found.... grrrrrrr... Let me know if there is a solution?

This is Mom's new Doxie puppy Tess, she is a clown and plays with Maddie my Aussie alot. I will add pics of my big baby next time.
Smokey our black pom is below and is as cute as a button, though she is only about 6 years old she already has a white mustache, goatie, and eyebrows.
1 comment:
go to your blogger dashboard. You should be able to do that by clicking on the orange B in the upper left hand of the screen when you are on your blog page.
Then there is a nut/bolt symbol and it says "manage" and by that it says "posts, settings,layout" . Click on Posts.
then there will be a list of posts that you have made, and click on "edit" on the one that you want to edit. And then you change it, and re-publish just like normal. It will change it and then publish. you can edit any post you have done at any time.
hope that helps! :)
Post a Comment