Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana

Yep its her birthday tomorrow, she will be 76!!! We had a BBQ at Bill and Terri's yesterday, just a quiet get together with her and the boys, it was alot of fun. Tisha and her friend Steven joined us and we played domino's. I hope to get an inexpensive digital camera this year so that I can load pics into my computer system. It dawned on me the other day that I do not have alot of pictures of my family (mainly because I had to have to have them developed lol). So maybe going digital will get me going on family pics. Terri will have a birthday on the 16th of this month and Kayla turned 18 on Saturday and Sharon 19 (?) tomorrow..... lordy when did they get so old? Where has the time gone? I have been contemplating my life the past few months, wondering where I am going with it and what I am doing with it... you would think since I will be 50 in a few months that I would know by now wouldn't you? But it always seemed like there would be time tomorrow....

1 comment:

Kristen said...

you old lady! He he, yeah it's crazy to see them all growing up. It's crazy to think that I was engaged when I was sharon's age...

yikes.