Now I know full well that we need the rain, and we did get a ton last night (as well as lost power) but I am really ticked that now they are forcasting severe weather for our Thanksgiving weekend..... there goes our softball game! Oh well we will have to find something else to do to start a tradition I guess, maybe a domino's (Mexican Train) tournament? Any suggestions?
This coming weekend is the final race for the Nextel Cup! Jeff is behind Jimmy Johnson by 86 points!!! grrrr!!! So he needs to not only lead the most laps this next weekend but he needs to win the race to win the cup! And sorry Jimmy but you need to blow and engine or something hehe.... I know that's bad, but he won last year!
I will be doing my TG shopping tomorrow night after work, it should be a zoo! I look at all the sales sheets and decide what I am buying at each store and start at one end of town and drive to the other. (Of course town is only like 3 miles long so it doesn't take long)
I had started my book, then made the mistake of allowing someone to read the first chapter (big mistake since they said it was too busy and I needed to ree-write it). So I ended up getting discouraged and quit (I need to grow a tougher skin and be prepared for criticism I guess but jeez!). I need to take another look at it since that stupid thing is screaming to get out of me. One of these days I guess I need to make time between working 110-115 hour pay periods and trying to organize and work on the house.
1 comment:
HAHA! no, i'm not pregnant.
at least .... well okay I guess I could be.....
i should know for sure in a few days.
Post a Comment