Sunday, July 22, 2007

Summer time / Busy Time

Sigh* again I have neglected to post for a while. Mom got back from California on July 7th, we have missed her! She had a great time staying for a longer period with my sister Susie and her family. I have been doing the desk shovel since I got back to work, but had a nasty bout with Bronchitis which laid me low for about 5 days (inc. weekend...grrr) so it had started to pile up again. Got my copy of Harry Potter yesterday in the mail, but was in the middle of setting up wireless internet in my office on Nicole and my computers so could not sit down right away and read it... how frustrating was that!

Ok now for the review: I was very very disappointed in the book. It dragged, and dragged and dragged. It could have been half as long and been alot better! Since I read a page at a time, I found myself almost just glancing at a page to see if I even wanted to take the time to "read" it. It was sad to see some of the characters that she killed off, but I would have like to have her expand the "after" part more, instead of just "wrapping" it up. Oh well, hopefully the new Eclipse book out in August will be better. I read the first chapter that Stephanie has out on her website and it looks like its going to be a good one!

Well I am off to make strawberry jelly lol, will post again later!

No comments: